Kasol Kheerganga Package
Best time to visit
Winter, Summer, Spring, Autumn
Kasol, also known as Mini Israel of India is situated in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It's an ideal place for those who wish to relax around and spend the weekend sipping on some steaming cups of tea on the banks of Parvati River. The village attracts tourists from all around the country and is becoming popular as a trekking destination with trails such as the Kheerganga trek.
With this Kasol Kheerganga package from Delhi, explore the trail of Kheerganga deep in the Parvati valley. Kheerganga is one of the unique trails in which you are rewarded with excellent meadows, pine trees, and natural hot spring at the height of 10,000 feet.
The one of a kind experience of Kasol Kheerganga tour from Delhi offers you a perfect mix of soul soothing experience along with postcard views of Parvati river and snow capped mountains.
Day 1: Kasol arrival
Accommodation- goSTOPS Kasol
Day 2: Kheerganga trek
Places to visit- Kheerganga trek
Trek distance- 12 km, trek time- 5-6 hours
Meals- Breakfast and Dinner
Day 3: Trek back to Barshaini | Kasol transfer
Day 1: Kasol arrival | Sightseeing
- Reach Kasol early in the morning and transfer to goSTOPS Kasol on your own.
- Check-in to the hostel and freshen up.
- Overnight stay at goSTOPS in Kasol.
Day 2: Kheerganga Trek
- Wake up early in the morning and enjoy the breakfast post which check out from the hostel and get transferred to Barshaini.
- From here, the much-awaited trek to Kheerganga begins.
- This 12 km will take you around 5-6 hours to complete.
- Start your trek after a briefing session from the guides.
- Trek through the forest with the company of Parvati river.
- Reach the campsite and relax for a while.
- Head towards Parvati Kund, which is the highlight of this trek.
- Have dinner and retire for the night.
Day 3: Trek back to Barshaini | Kasol transfer
- Wake-up early in the morning and enjoy the beautiful sunrise.
- After breakfast, begin your trek down to Barshaini Dam. Upon reaching Barshaini, we'll head out for Kasol.
- Reach Kasol by evening and end your Kasol weekend getaway with beautiful memories.
How to reach?
By Air: The nearest airport to Kashmiri Gate is Indira Gandhi International Airport, located at a distance of 20 km. It takes around 45 mins to reach there from the airport. There is a metro line also available from Airport to New Delhi railway station.
By Train: The nearest railway station to Kashmiri Gate is Old Delhi railway station located at a distance of around 2 km. New Delhi railway station, which connects all the major cities by train route is also 4 km from Kashmiri Gate.
By Road: Kashmiri Gate is well connected by road and metro line. Maharana Pratap ISBT is the nearest bus terminal for Kashmiri Gate. Kashmiri Gate metro station is on Delhi metro red, yellow, and violet line which is accessible from all the major places in city.
- Additional gst
- Any meals throughout the trip other than breakfast
- Pickup and drop facilities from bus stop to property and back
- Personal expenses like entry charges, shopping, room heater charges, telephone, fax, internet, laundry, etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion
- Hostels are subject to availability.
- goSTOPS reserves the right to change the itinerary in case of weather conditions or any other situations.
- Entry tickets to places are not included in the package cost.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the hostels will be charged at actuals.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Kasol receives snow-fall during the winter months from November till February. If you are opting for your Kasol Kheerganga package from Delhi around this time, many parts of the town get covered in snow which is a whole other experience. Besides, the temperatures also remain low with chilly winds making the atmosphere dry around this season.
All year except the months of monsoon are ideal to opt for a Delhi to Kasol Kheerganga trip. The weather remains pleasant and varies in the range of 15 to 22 degree celsius in the daytime. In winters, due to snowfall, the temperature drops below zero. The magical festival, Shiva Squad Festival, and Parvati Peaking are some summer festivals enjoyed in Kasol.
The trek to Kheerganga distance is 24 km(both ways) which takes 2 days to complete.
Kasol is considered to be one of the safest places. People travel to Kasol for tourism purposes every year. As long as you take certain precautions and do not fall for tourist traps, you will be completely safe.
Going to Kheerganga is a commendable choice as it is a fairly easy trek with some patches ranging to an easy to moderate in difficulty. A person must be in good physical and mental state.
The type of vehicle that will be provided for this tour are Sedan, SUV, tempo traveler. The types of sedan can include Suzuki Dzire, Hyundai Xcent or Indigo. The sedan car can accommodate up to 4 passengers, while the SUV can accommodate up to 6 passengers. The cars are well maintained and will be driven by a professional and friendly driver.
Kasol is known for its psychedelic parties which attract a lot of travelers from around the world because the experience is one of a kind. Parvati peaking, Shiva squad, Himalayan music festival, Indrasen festival are some of the festivals organized in Kasol. You can search for the exact dates for festivals in advance and plan your Kasol Kheerganga package from Delhi accordingly.
At least 3 days are required to visit Kasol so that you can enjoy the scenic spots in and around the town.
Yes, December is absolutely safe to plan the Delhi to Kasol tour package. The temperatures throughout this month lie within the range of 3 to 14 degrees, and the region remains covered with a shiny white sheet of snow. The spine-chilling breezes hovering here and there will keep you in an excellent mood to complete your trekking adventure.
The highest altitude of this trek is 9650 ft and the total distance covered will be 24 km.